Kids Korner

Dear Mothers,
This section of my blog is dedicated to all beautiful mommy's, their beautiful kids and children of all ages. This was something I wanted to start for a while now. I firmly believe that feeding & preparing kids food helps them develop a healthy and curious attitude towards eating. 
A word of advice for all mothers of toddlers or young eaters: Don't attempt to feed the new food to your   baby when he's overly tired or sleepy. you'll know the best time to feed him when he is hungry and in a good mood to try new stuff. 
Most of these recipes can be eaten at breakfast time, eaten as snacks during the afternoon or carried in lunch boxes which is one of the most difficult task of all mothers who's kids go to school I guess.
Hope you enjoy cooking these recipes as I enjoying sharing them with you.I would love to get your feedback, suggestions and comments (if any). Please write to me on sonikhadilkar@gmail.com or "comment" on the comment section right below this post! 
Cheers and Happy cooking
Soni
Here are the recipes..............!

Pound Cake                  Methi Puri
Wheat Nankatai           
Mushroom, spinach
& corn panini       

Wheat flour & Curd cake (Eggless)

Chocolate Muffins              






Coming up ...

Dalia upma (Broken Wheat Upma)

Rawa Idli




5 comments:

  1. Soni u rock!! I think this will be soon useful for Myra..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Soni....this is really good nd huge help to all of us esspecially who have pricky eatersat home. getting under one umbrella is always a thumbs up....going to try the wheat nankhatai....

    ReplyDelete
  3. excellent, very helpful post..so I don't have to worry for my kids tiffin for next 2 weeks or so. this post has been very helpful, I tried the rava cake. it was yummy, kids loved it. Also the texture of the cake was just perfect. Like you advised I baked it on gas.My next in line for trial is the eggless cake. Will surely bake this one on the following weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with the pound cake recipe. Make it on and off..I make chocolate cake from the same recipe by adding cocoa powder, add chocochips n its a lovely chocochip cake...Wonders of one simple cake recipe.Easy, healthy and tasty ideas for breafast or kids lunch box.
    Tried the methi puri other day, I liked the idea of adding sesame seeds, it gives a lovely crunch to the puri
    Sangita

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails