Prawn masala is the quickest and the yummiest prawn recipe I ever prepared. Thanks to Anuja for sharing her recipe with me :-)
- 1kg prawn (devein,wash)
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 4 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 tbsp red chilli powder
- salt as needed
- 2 tsp chopped coriander
- 2 tsp lemon juice or tamarind pulp
- 2 tsp rice flour
- 4-5 tbsp cooking oil
- Add turmeric to the cleaned & de-veined prawns, keep aside for 10 mins. add ginger garlic paste, red chili powder, salt, chopped coriander, lemon juice or tamarind pulp. Add rice flour.
- Keep aside to marinate for 30 minutes.
- In a pan add oil & shallow fry the prawns.
- The prawns will turn crispy if you add rice flour.