Sweet Potato Kheer

I prepared this Sweet Potato Kheer to celebrate Mahashivratree. It can be eaten otherwise as well.
Ingredients
  1. ¼ kg sweet potato
  2. 1½  cup milk
  3. 2 tsp sugar
  4. pinch of cardamon powder
  5. few strands of saffron
  6. 2 pinches of almond & pistachio powder for garnishing
method
  1. Pressure cook the sweet potato, de-skin, chop for later use
  2. Bring the milk to a boil, add sugar. When the milk starts boiling add the sweet potato, cook until the milk turns thick. Add cardamon powder. 
  3. Garnish with almond & pistachio powder
  4. I like the thick kheer, you can always prepare it as per your liking.

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog when I was looking for a different sort of information but I was very happy and glad to read through your blog. The information available here is great.
    I know something information, to know you can click here
    Kitchens Gold Coast
    Gold Coast Kitchens

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails