- 2 cups rawa (semolina)
- 1½ cup water
- 1½ cup sugar (Add more if the sugar is less sweet)
- ½ cup ghee(clarified butter) +3 tbsp ghee
- ½ cup milk (If the sheera become too dry add more)
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- 2 tbsp raisins
- 2 tbsp almonds slices
- pinch of saffron (soaked in water or milk)
- In a non stick pan dry roast the rava in ghee until it changes its color, add the sugar, water, milk &cardmom powder.Stir well.
- Cook until dry and the ghee separates from the rawa. Add the saffron, almonds & stir well. Add the remaining ghee for the glaze & richness. Remove from heat.