- 250 gms cottage cheese (grated)
- 2 Green Chillies
- 1 medium tomato
- 1 small capsicum
- 1 small onion
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- 2 tsp chopped coriander
- Chop the onions, tomatoes, capsicum and chillies finely.
- Heat oil in a deep bottomed pan, add the cumin seeds, chopped onions, fry till brown.
- Add the chillies, capcisum & tomatoes and fry till they are soft, add salt.
- Add grated paneer and fry for 5 minutes till the paneer blends into the vegetables.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and let it cool
- 6 brown bread slices
- little butter
- Butter the bread slices and on one slice add the paneer stuffing on top of it and cover it with another bread
- Brush the 2 sides of the grill with little oil
- Prepare and preheat two sided grill. Place this sandwich over the grill.
- Grill until done
- Serve with ketchup & chips (Optional)