Very simple, quick, refreshing mushroom soup. I loved this picture, my little one was so hungry that she didn't allow me to click the picture and she wanted to have her mummum asap :-)
- 1½ box of button mushrooms
- 1 small onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp butter
- 2 tsp wheat flour
- 1 cup low fat milk
- Water as needed
- Salt & pepper as needed
- sauté onions until they become transparent, add garlic & chopped mushrooms. stir until mushrooms are cooked.
- In a small pan add the wheat flour & stir until the butter- flour are well combined. Pour in milk, stirring constantly as it thickens to the right consistency. keep aside.
- allow the mushrooms to cool down, grind it in a mixer, along with the white sauce, add some water while grinding.
- Bring the soup to a boil & add salt & pepper as needed. Serve hot.