For those looking for a healthy & light dinner option can definately give this grilled chicken salad a try!
Having a healthy dinner is in vogue now a y dinner is in vogue these days, a lot of people are becoming calorie cautious and opt for eating a bowl full of salad for dinner. For those looking for a healthy & light dinner option can definitely give this grilled chicken salads a try.
Grilled Chicken salad
1. 4 pcs chicken breast
2. 2 tsp olive oil for marinating & 2 tsp to cook chicken
3. 10 lettuce leaves, roughly chopped
4. small piece of Gouda cheese (optional)
5. ¼ capsicum chopped
6. 1 small cucumber chopped
7. 8-10 roasted & salted almonds
8. 3-4 cherry tomatoes into half
9. salt & pepper
10. Juice of half a lime
11. 2 cloves of garlic -grated
12. 2 stems of parsley thoroughly chopped for marinating the chicken
13. for vinaigrette- 1 tsp vinegar, 1 tsp olive oil, fresh parsley 2 stems, 1 grated clove of garlic+ salt and chilli flakes
1. Marinate the chicken breast with salt & pepper, parsley, lime juice, 2 tsp olive oil, garlic. Leave aside for 1 hr.
2. Grill the chicken on a grilling pan. Add the remaining olive oil while grilling the chicken. Grill until perfectly cooked
3. Mix the lettuce, cucumber, capsicum, tomatoes, Gouda cheese, almonds. Add the vinaigrette.
4. Cut the chicken making 4 pieces of each chicken breast.
5. Plate up by arranging the bed of salad in the centre, topping the grilled chicken over the salad.
6. The above quantity will serve 2 adults.
7. Use cheddar cheese (regular cheese cubes) if you don’t have gouda cheese.
8. Time consumed: ½ hr to cook and plate up, 1 hr to marinate the chicken