Kairi Panha -A raw mango drink which is a refreshing coolant & an energetic drink as it helps the body to cope with the heat during summer. The panha pulp can be stored in the fridge for a month.
- 1 cup raw mango pulp (made from 2 medium size raw mangoes)
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. saffron strands
- 1 tsp. cardamom powder
- salt while preparing the drink
- Wash the mangoes thoroughly and pressure cook them with the skin on.
- After the raw mango cools, de-skin them, blend the pulp well with the sugar in the blender.
- Add cardamom powder and saffron. The thick pulp is ready. This pulp can be stored in the fridge for a month
- while serving use 1 tsp. of pulp for one glass of cold water, add salt and mint and stir to mix well. Serve Chill.